best 24 merry Christmas wishes is now for you. Christmas is celebrated in almost all over the world every year on 25th December. We all celebrate the birthday of the Lord Jesus with great pomp on Christmas. On Christmas day, Regional Holiday takes place in almost all countries.
Christmas is the most important festival celebrated before the New Year at the end of the year. In this festival, everyone celebrates together with their family and friends. People send Greeting Images Messages, wishes, and SMS through WhatsApp, Facebook or other ways.
So today we have brought you the best Merry Christmas Wishes in this post. We have found the best merry Christmas wishes for friends from the Internet for you, and some of the best merry Christmas wishes images too.
Here are best 24 merry Christmas wishes
1) The miles that keep us apart do not stop the love and happiness I send to you and your family this Christmas.
2) Whatever is beautiful.
Whatever is meaningful.
Whatever brings you happiness.
May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year…
3) Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
4) May you feel God’s presence in the candles, that softly spread their glow at Christmas and may you experience the wonder of His abiding love, as He guides you, through each day of the coming year.
May God’s Blessings be with you at Christmas and New Year!
5) Spread the love, happiness and Yuletide cheer to all you meet.
Have a rocking Christmas..
6) They say the best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas surrounded by your precious family, and many blessings for the coming year.
7) May this Christmas burn away all your sadness and bury the tears so that your life is perpetually filled with happiness and joy…
8) Your smile is contagious, pass it on to everyone around. Make everyone happy all along! Merry Christmas!
9) May colorful bells ring around you, angels dressed in white gather around you and wish you peace…
Have a blissful and Merry Christmas.
Best merry christmas wishes
10) My love, you are the reason I believe that dreams come true. I love you more than you can possibly imagine, and may this holiday bless you with all the happiness in the world.
11) This holiday season, all I want is you. Preferably tied in a great big red bow. And nothing else….
12) “I hear Santa making his way to your school. Get your wish lists ready and make sure you ask for double of the wishes and make Santa leave without any further gifts on hand. Wish you all children a merry Christmas and a happy Christmas celebration.”
13) Christmas proclaims that God will be with us always Let us Celebrate this Happiness with Fun and Dance.
14) For the beautiful children’s church, I send lots of love and Christmas wishes for the jolly Christmas celebration. I pray to Lord Jesus to bless your church and the children with prosperity and happiness.
15) The Lord has born to save us Let us rejoice and enjoy the birth of our King Merry Christmas to you.
16) Santa Claus is here to stay Whether you like it or not He has his elves, gifts and sleigh Bedtime stories, that’s your lot! Merry Christmas Scrooge!
17) Dear parents,
through this beautiful card I send Christmas wishes for both of you. I hope you have a superb Christmas celebration with lots of cherished celebratory moments to remember always. Have a merry Christmas to both.”
18) Christmas is the Gift of God to Us Let us celebrate Christmas with Fun and Party.
Merry Christmas to You.
Short Merry Christmas Song for you
Oh! Santa Claus!, Oh! Santa Claus! Where are you now, We can’t sleep and wide awake And wait for you to visit
Oh! Santa Claus!, Oh! Santa Claus! Please hurry up My Sister’s fallen asleep now Please visit here before I do
Oh! Santa Claus!, Oh! Santa Claus! Now you’ve taken too long What’s taken up your time? It’s too late for me to greet you.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you.
19) You are special, you are unique; may your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are!
20) Have an ideal Christmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
21) May your family feel the love, peace, and joy that come with the spirit of Christmas. Enjoy the happy cheer.
Merry Christmas to you.
22) Christmas is the message to us from God that he is always love us and ready to forgive.
Merry Christmas to you
23) Keep Christmas a time of celebration and love.
Don’t let Christmas become a chore.
Don’t let Christmas bring strife to your home.
24) May this Christmas end the present year
on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh
and bright new year.
Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!